Illustrated map of the many wonderful landmarks and areas of interest of Northern Ireland.
Print features watercolour paintings of each landmark and hand-rendered text for areas of interest, along with digitally illustrated deatils to complete the map!
Areas of interest included:
- The Peace Bridge - Derry/Londonderry
- Titanic Quarter, Nuala with the Hula and City Hall - Belfast
- Rathlin Island
- Mussenden Temple and the Giant's Causeway - Causeway Coast
- The Black Arch - Antrim Coast & Glens
- Donaghadee lighthouse and The Mournes - Co.Down
- Navan Fort - Co.Armagh
- Crom Estate and Cuilcagh boardwalk - Co.Fermanagh
- Devenish Island - Lough Erne
- Beaghmore stone circle and The Sperrins - Co. Tyrone
I had so many great suggestions for what to include in the map over on instagram and I tried to pack in as much locations and detail as possible without overcrowding the design....but alas many landmarks and locations didn't make the final cut...so keep your eyes peeled for many more maps to come!
Print offered in both A4 and A3 dimensions.
(A3 paper stock slightly different to A4 Prints-please see "Product Info" for details).
Ideal as a gift for a wee reminder of home, or serves as a wonderful momento for travels around Northern Ireland!
Looks great mounted and framed to complete the print!
Northern Ireland Illustrated Map Print
A4 (210mm x 297mm)
A4: Tintoretto Gesso, 250gsm. Printed on slightly hammered-textured paper, to give it the feel of an original watercolour painting.
A3: Tintoretto Gesso, 300gsm. Printed on slightly hammered-textured paper, to give it the feel of an original watercolour painting.
Packaged with cello bag(biodegradable), backing, dated and signed with signature.
Pictures of framed image is a digital mock-up, not true to scale. Colours displayed on screen may vary slightly from physical product.