Enamel Mug with printed illustration of The Snowdon Massif.
Traditional style camping mug, with white enamelware and exposed metal lip.
Perfect for taking on your next adventure into the hills, Also makes for a lovely gift for those mountain-loving-hard-to-gift-for- hikers in your life!
Watercolour with the mountain range's names listed in hand rendered typography, printed on the mug. Coated with white enamel, making mug light to carry and durable.
Mug dimensions: 10 Fluid ounces.
The printed illustration is from the Snowdonia/ Eryri collection of the Snowdon Massif, featuring the iconic Yr Wyddfa/ Snowdon, Wale's highest peak. Artwork based on many sketches and plen air studies from days out in the mounatins.
The Snowdon Massif Enamel Mug
Things to consider with Enamelware:
- NOT dishwasher or Microwave safe.
- Please immediately dry after hand washing with mild soap, inside and out, to avoid any early on set rusting.
- Enamelware is sturdy like any dish-ware but please handle with care, as can easily dent or chip when knocked, dropped or mishandled.
- Enamel Mugs will eventually show signs of ware and tear like most enamelware.
Note from Manufacturer:
- Enamelware is made in China, and has been tested to show no traces of harmful metals, like lead, making it safe to use with consumables.
- Hand wash only and immediately dry thoroughly as rust spots may occur. This is an inherent characteristic of enamel mugs.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of the Enamel mug each product will differ slightly and is expected to contain light defects such as dimples, colour blemishes and black dots. These are all classed as acceptable defects and should be considered before purchasing.